We often try to make different bonding with customers than our friends and family. But here is the truth, Entrepreneurs should think about the buying process like the dating process. Look for your perfect customers. List out their behaviors. Then arrange them into an orderly chain of events in increasing degrees of commitments. It becomes a visual representation of the process you hope to take your customers through over time. Do not rush in this process. The longer you interact with your customers, the more you learn about them. The more you learn about them, the more you can refine your process for future customers.
Here are some tips on how to make this work:
1) Attract Strangers: Use various kinds of content which makes a way to captivate unfamiliar people.
2) Convert Strangers to Visitors: As a new visitor moves through the content, insert triggers like “Subscription” buttons to move further.
3) Transform Visitors to Leads: Once your visitors are subscribing, send them emails. But at the top of your mail, make a firm request to purchase your product or enroll in your program.
4) Close the Deal with Customers: Once the purchase is done. Make sure your products exceed your customers’ expectations.
5) Delighted Customers Make Great Promoters: If you impress them with your products, you can make a solid request to them to promote your business. People will share brands they trust.
Your job is to figure out how to get people from one stage to the next. Once you figure this out, it will be a self-perpetuating sales machine.